Today our province is at a crossroads and we have a choice to make. Bouncing back can be more than just recovery. This is our chance to create the future that all British Columbians deserve — a future that works for everyone.
- Enacting pay equity legislation
- Ending arbitrary police checks
- Collecting race-based data on the impact of Covid-19 to better protect vulnerable groups
- Creating more good trades jobs for local communities and underrepresented groups (like women and Indigenous workers) using Community Benefit Agreements
- Increased social assistance and disability rates
- End the discriminatory ban on blood donations from LGBTQIA+2S individuals
Join the campaign to build more inclusive communities in BC.